Yeast infection is caused by the overgrowth of Candida fungus which can cause irritation, itching and many more problems. It is a common disease occurring in women and men. If you are facing this problem, there are some basic methods that can help in the treatment. You have to find out that women are more likely to face such issues with the help of medication.
Treating a yeast infection is easy, and it takes a few weeks to get rid of it all. But, it is really important that you make sure whether you are suffering from yeast infection or not. On the other hand, one should not take it lightly as yeast infection can create many problems for men and lead to poor health. If you see even a single symptom, then go to the doctor and tell about the symptoms that you are facing for so long.
Fungal infection can happen due to many reasons and one of the main reasons is poor hygiene. Most people are good at keeping themselves clean, but they don’t pay much attention to cleanliness around the penis, foreskin and between the legs.
Excess moisture from sweating and other such factors can create perfect conditions for fungus to grow. Candida infection is caused by the Candida fungus present in our body, but when it gets excess moisture, the overgrowth causes problems. These are some of the common reasons why you should take care of cleanliness more than anything else.
If you are not taking bath properly or there is always wetness between your feet and you take bath after a long gap then excess moisture can be the problem. Due to these reasons, yeast infection increases rapidly and you may also have to face these problems. Infection can lead to jock itch which is very similar and very troublesome.
On the other hand, having unprotected sex with a partner who also has some of these problems can lead to infection, so you should be mindful of that. Infection can develop around the genitals and may increase with moist.
If you are not sure whether you are suffering from yeast infection or any other disease, you can check the below mentioned symptoms. It doesn’t matter if the foreskin is itching or any other part, there will be a fungal infection behind it.
- Pain while urinating is the most common sign that is caused by a yeast infection, and it can vary according to the stage of the infection.
- If you are facing any kind of burning sensation around the penis area or scrotum which is not going away easily.
- If the foreskin of your penis is getting very swollen or the scrotal skin does the same, then the infection is progressing.
- Your genitals, such as the balls and penis, become so itchy that you cannot feel comfortable. Even scratching can increase the urge to scratch.
- A person’s skin may turn red when the above symptoms coincide. If your skin is mostly red then the fungus is growing rapidly.
- Unusual odor, dry or flaky skin are some of the common ways to be sure that you have this disease.
These are the major and easily visible symptoms which can help you to know whether you are facing problems due to infection or not. If you are having yeast infection then you need to take over the counter medication.
Everyone who would be seeing that the symptoms are matching would be going ahead for the treatment. Anyone can search for “what to do with yeast infection”. Well, this is a really common problem and occurs in women as well as men.
If you are facing this problem, you can show to the doctor and easily get rid of all. You only need to state the symptoms, and everything is done. On the other hand, there are medicines like miconazole which can work effectively to treat yeast infection.
Even if you are facing problems due to poor hygiene, you must learn to keep yourself clean always. Take bath properly and take bath twice a day which will keep your skin clean and you may face less problems due to hygiene. You can try all the methods like use of some home remedies, and all of them work effectively.
With them it becomes easy to get rid of the problem like infection but what to try? Well, don’t worry and make sure that your symptoms match those of a yeast infection. If they match then below are three effective tips to try.
1. Medication – Antibiotics will come in handy when treating a yeast infection. You can try an over the counter medicine of an antibiotic which will treat the itching. On the other hand, if you are using the cream and applying it around the genitals, it will cause slight irritation, but you will get quick results.
2. Essential Oils – Some essential oils can help you treat yeast infection easily. The treatment will definitely work for the itchy balls along with your foreskin. Tea tree oil, coconut oil and other such mixtures can be used along with tea tree oil with jojoba to help you treat the infection easily. Oregano essential oil is also helpful against infections, so you can try them without any problems.
3. Improve Diet – Garlic is also helpful in treating yeast infection. It can reduce the growth of Candida fungus around the penis and reduce itching and burning. You should include garlic in the diet instead of applying the paste around the burn area as it is a less suitable method.
These are all methods for treating your yeast infection, and you can try them without any problems. Make sure you consult a doctor before going for treatment. You should not feel any kind of embarrassment while reporting the symptoms as hiding anything can only lead to more trouble for you.